This is going to be a comparision on the the very fast growing segment in INDIA i.e. Compact SUV.
Also one is popular one XUV 3OO and the another is the most awated one KIA Sonet.
In this campero the design and looks are not given so impotance as it is subjective matter.
Satrting with ENGINE OPTIONS:
( Here Red colour is showing that particular model is slightly less in terms of specifications as that of Green colour)
- Kia Sonet also comes with 1 more engine option whic is 1.0litre turbo petrol offering 118 bhp and 172Nm torque. It comes with 6 speed manual, AMT and IMT transmission and also gets a 7 speed DCT
- ( Dimensions will be updated after the launch of Sonnet)
- Now after engine specifications let’s talk about feature list:
- First of all let’s talk about the features tha are common in both the cars ( we are taking features of top end variants)
- Auto IRVMs
- Automatic climate control AC
- Cruiz control
- Driverside seat adjust in height
- Now after all the stuffs let’s talk about the important thing that is the safety features
- Again talking about some common feature and that is:
- ABS with EBD, Break Assist, Hill-start assit, Electronic stability control, Front and Rear parking sensors with Rear camera & Seat belt reminders.
- Rather than this KIA offers 6 airbags & vehicle stability management.
- Where as MAHINDRA offers 7 airbags, 4 wheel disc brakes,Roll over mitigation & ISO fix child seat. Also Mahindra XUV 300 is the safest car in it’s segment in India with 5 star GLOBAL NCAP RATINGS
- But when comes to fit and finish and touch and feel of materia Sonet has an edge here.
- Coming to price:
- Mahindra XUV 300- 7.95lakhs to 12.50lakhs (ex-showroom)
- Kia sonet – 7 lakhs to 13 lakhs (expected ex-showroom)
- Now it’s up to you if you want features than go for SONET but if you want strong build quality powerful engines and quite fun to drive car the go with Xuv300.