Skoda Kushaq is the production version of Skoda Vision IN. According to its segment it belongs somewhere in between Toyota Urban Cruiser (Compact SUV) and Hyundai Creta (Mid-size SUV).
Skoda Kushaq is made on modular platform especially modified for India. This SUV is equipped with many such things which is trending in Indian market lets see them all forward in this block. Also it will be available in # variants named as Active, Ambition and Style
It is very much similar to Skoda family Vehicles such as a nose on the hood which ends with the Skoda logo embossed to it. Front grill is functional and also similar to many Skoda Cars, fog lamps are positioned a bit to high and there is a very sleek headlamps design.
Now when you see it from the sides the first thing you will notice is the alloys; it gets very beautiful alloys and when you see the side fender you will notice Kushaq written over there. You will get body coloured ORVMs and Door handles as well as chrome inserts on it.
Now coming to rear then it gets a very proportionate design. It mixes well with its front with the tail lights or the reflectors which is placed just below the tail lights. Rear spoiler will also attract you.
It comes with two engine options but there is only petrol engine option available with but you get manual and automatic transmission on both the engines.
Both the engines are turbo petrol and is the same one which is been used in Skoda Rapid
Also Read: Tata Nexon | Review | Specifications| Price
Since the vehicle is not yet launched only unveiled so not got any information about the dimension but one thing is clear that it gets
- Ground Clearance – 180mm
- Tire Size- 205 / 55 R17 (in the top model) 205 / 55 R16 (in lower variants).
- Boot Space – 385 liters
Features (Safety Included)
After the Launch of the Vehicle will provide You the detailed variant wise blog.
- 6 Airbags (2 in lower variants)
- ABS with EBD
- ISOFIX Child Seats
- Traction Control
- Electronic Stability Control
- Reverse parking Camera and sensors
- Rear Vipers with Defoggers
- Request Sensor on Driver and Passenger sides
- Projector Headlamps unit includes DRLs
- Auto Headlamps
- Fog lamps
- Electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs
- Turn indicators on ORVMs
- Rear LED (Break only) lights
- Auto AC
- Rear AC
- Cruise control
- Analogue Digital Instrument Cluster
- Tilt and Telescopic Steering
- 10 inches infotainment screen (7 inches on lower variants)
- 6 speakers music system with subwoofer
- Android Auto and Apple car play wirelessly
- Connected Car Tech (not in lower variants)
- Auto TRVMs
- Sunroof (small in size)
- Ventilated seats (Passenger and Driver Both)
- Leather seats and leather wrapped steering wheel
- Wireless charging pad (not in lower variants)
- Cooled Glove box
- 3 adjustable head rest for rear passengers
- Front (movable) and rear (with cup holders) armrest
- 60:40 rear seats (not in lower variants)
- Shark Fin anteena
- Integrated Rear Spoiler
- Front Parking Sensors
- Auto Vipers
Read This Also: 350 cc best bike comparison
Skoda Kushaq is going to launch in June or July and is seems to be a good package but everything will be decided after the announcement of prices but for now it would be around Rs 10 lakhs to Rs 16.5 lakhs as it is targeted to Indian Buyers so the company is going to keep the pricing very aggressive so that it can attract the consumers from both the segments.
It become a must to check Vehicle if you are planning to have one in this price range then wait till its launch.
Click this link to see the detailed walk around video of Skoda Rapid
Video Credits: Car Quest (YouTube)
Click this link to subscribe the channel: Car Quest